Terri Scheer Terri Scheer Logo Australia's Leading Landlord Insurance Specialist

1800 804 016

Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm

We are currently unable to offer any new policies for holiday let properties under any of the policies we offer until further notice. To find an alternative insurance provider you can contact the Insurance Council of Australia, www.insurancecouncil.com.au or the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) on (02) 9964 9400 or www.niba.com.au.


For information on how we’ll continue to support our Terri Scheer customers during COVID-19, visit our information page.

Combine one of our Landlord Insurance products with our Residential Building Insurance and receive a 10% discount on your Residential Building Insurance policy.

Covers you for tenant-related risks including loss of rental income and loss or damage to your contents and building by the tenant.

Covers you for unexpected events that damage your building, such as fire, storm, and flood.

- Buy online and SAVE 5% on your first year’s premium -

Landlord Insurance Specialists

Landlord Insurance Specialists

Where most other insurers include landlord insurance as an add-on product, Landlord Insurance is all that we do!

The most preffered by the industry

The most referred by the industry

More than 8000 Property Management offices across Australia offer Terri Scheer Insurance cover as part of their all-inclusive service to landlords, making us the most referred landlord insurer in the country.

Specialist Policies

Specialist Policies

Our policies can protect you from the risks caused by tenants that standard building, home and contents insurance may not cover.