Watch this Real Estate Investar Webinar as Dr Andrew Wilson, Chief Economist for the Domain…
Whether you are a new investor looking to get started, or an experienced investor honing your skills, this free, content rich webinar is one not to miss.
You will receive expert commentary and tips on a range of relevant topics in the current Australian property market, including the housing bubble and the continuing rise of new building approvals.
In this 60 minute webinar you will learn:
- Expert tips for buying off-the-plan
- The three types of property investors and the traits and characteristics of each
- The tax deductions available to off-the-plan investors
- How to get your foot in the market with small investments and a lower capital outlay
- The pros and cons of buying established property vs. new property
- Whether it is better to buy in a trendy suburb or a suburb tipped for growth
- Whether it is possible to predict price future capital growth in suburbs
- The pros and cons of buying houses vs. buying apartments
- Whether investors should consider regional centres for their next purchase
About Dr Powell
Dr Nicola Powell is a Data Scientist for Domain Group.
Her key objective is to create factual data driven conversations across all media channels.
Nicola provides regular property commentary for local and national media outlets including digital, print, television and radio.
Her passion is translating data to digestible consumer friendly columns.
Within her career she has published numerous academic and interest papers.
She is quickly establishing a name as a notable property commentator in Australia.
Real Estate Investar: Property Update with Dr Nicola Powell:
This information and any advice is intended to be of a general nature only. Terri Scheer does not accept any legal responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of reliance upon it – please make your own enquiries. Terri Scheer Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 76 070 874 798 AFSL 218585 acts under authority given to it by Vero Insurance. Insurance issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859 trading as Vero Insurance. Before buying this insurance read the PDS and consider whether it is right for you. Contact us for a copy.