What does building include?
Your ‘Building’ means the property owned by you at the insured address, used principally and primarily by tenants as a place of residence, and includes the following at the insured address:
- Domestic fixtures and fittings, e.g. built in air-conditioners and heaters, plumbed-in dishwashers, garbage disposal systems, cooktops, built-in cabinetry, doors, walls, windows (and glass), shutters, tapware, hot water systems and shower screens;
- Structural domestic improvements such as paths, driveways, garden borders, your proportion of fencing, gates, retaining walls, in-ground swimming pools and spas (including attachments which fit into their filter systems);
- External awnings, shade sails, pergolas, fixed rainwater tanks, solar panels and their fixed accessories (e.g. inverters), TV antennae, satellite dishes and letter boxes;
- Fixed floor coverings such as linoleum, floor tiles and parquetry, (but not carpets or floating floorboards);
- Fixed light fittings which are hardwired to your building;
- Tennis courts, and
- Underground services such as plumbing, sewerage, water and electrical.