Ready to become a Referrer or Distributor?
We only pay commission on the Landlord Preferred Policy and the Scheer Short Stay Policy.
We do not pay commission for the Residential Building Insurance Policy.
Landlord Preferred Policy – $22.00
Scheer Short Stay Policy – $27.50
Prices include GST.
You WILL receive commission if you have filled in a commission payment form and:
- You are appointed a distributor and apply through the online portal.
- The landlord completes and submits an application form.
- The landlord applies via our website. However, they will need to nominate your company as the Real Estate Agent that referred them to Terri Scheer during the online application process.
You will NOT receive commission if:
- The landlord calls customer service and takes the policy out over the phone.
- The landlord applies via our website and they do not nominate your company as the Real Estate Agent that referred them to Terri Scheer during the application process.
Landlord Preferred Policy – $11.00
Scheer Short Stay Policy – $16.50
Prices include GST.
- You will receive commission if the renewal Certificate of Insurance is set up to go to the agent for payment.
- If the renewal Certificate of Insurance is set to go to the landlord for payment, you WILL NOT receive commission on renewals.
When will the agent receive a commission payment from Terri Scheer?
A commission payment will be made once you have accrued $100. Payments are made mid-month and a recipient created tax invoice will be emailed or posted to your office. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure we have up to date general account details. Please be aware we cannot backdate commissions.
Please note, if we refund part or all of any premium to a client, we may deduct any amounts due to the agent for commissions in respect of that premium or part premium (plus an amount equal to the GST which was payable on the amount of the refunded commission).
If you are set up to receive documentation by email, commission tax invoices will be sent to your nominated email address. If you would like to receive commission tax invoices to a different email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your nominated email address.
If your office is currently receiving documentation by post and you want to set up your office to receive documentation by email, please email customer service with a nominated email address: email@example.com